Nantwich Tennis Club has now re-opened in a limited capacity. The committee has set out the following safe play rules in order for all members to safely enjoy their tennis at the club.
- Players can be paid up members of the club or vistors.
- Visitors are permitted to play up to 3 times. A charge of £4 per time is required.
- Players must book courts using the online booking system. Please enter all names of all players if possible.
- Singles and doubles play allowed with players from different households.
- Court 1 has been allocated to the clubs coach Paul Armstrong for 1 to 1 coaching.
- Players must not come to the club if they are feeling unwell.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Nets have been set at the correct height, please do not adjust them.
- Only two people at a time are permitted to use the clubhouse.
- Please always observe social distancing when on the club grounds.
- Please notify our Welfare and Covid officer Helen Coubrough (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you develop any covid symptoms within 7 days of playing at the club.
These rules adhere to the guidelines set out by the goverment and the LTA and therefore must be strictly adhered to. Please find attached below a copy of the LTA's newest guidelines for players.